SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT – log in or create an account. You will have to create a new account if you have never used the ASPB awards and abstract system before.
Abstract Submission Deadline:
- October 2, 2021 – to be considered for talks
- October 10, 2021 – to be included in the program
- Upload Poster and AV: Anytime after submitting your abstract and register for the meeting, you can upload your poster and any audio or video that you want to go with it. You will upload them to a google folder that you will be given access to after registering for the meeting. Access to this folder is restricted to those registered for the meeting.
- Name your poster file in this format: AbstractNumber_PresenterLastName. You should be able to find your abstract number in the confirmation email sent after you finalized your abstract submission.
- OPTIONAL – create a video or audio clip to go with your poster – use the same file naming pattern as above and upload to google folder as well.
The NE-ASPB invites abstracts that report new findings in the area of plant biology. Researchers and students from all sectors, including academia, industry, government, and education are welcomed to submit their abstracts.
The abstract may not include graphics or tables, should be in clear and concise English, and include the title, author’s name and affiliation, and the body of the abstract.
Title: Use Times New Roman (12 pt) font and capitalize the first letter of each word, except for words such as “the, as, of, with, a, in, and, from, by, etc”.
Authors’ name and affiliation: Times New Roman (10 pt) font. Indicate the presenting author with an asterisk.
Abstract: The abstract (excluding the title, authors’ names, department, and institute affiliations) may not exceed 300 words or 2000 characters. Use 1.5 line spacing, one-inch margins all around, and in Times New Roman (11 pt) font.